Terms and Conditions
P.H.R. (VIC) T/as: Handpiece Headquarters (“HHQ”) Terms and Conditions Australia & New Zealand
These Terms and Conditions constitute all the terms and conditions, and supersedes, all prior arrangements, agreements, representations or undertakings.
HHQ does not charge a fee for Estimates.
Freight and Handling
There is no freight charge for equipment sent to or from HHQ via the FREE Reply Paid service if the related Estimate is approved. If the Estimate is not approved there will be a minimum freight and handling charge of $20 exGST and additional $10 exGST for each additional piece of Equipment. For Equipment heavier than 1 kilogram or larger than 30cm x 30cm x 30cm a surcharge might be charged to cover the extra freight costs. Equipment in transit to or from HHQ is at the owners risk and is not insured.
A minimum of $90 exGST will be charged for any sharpening services unless accompanied with other equipment received for service or repair work valued over $90 exGST.
Payments and Ownership
Payments are to be made in full by the Term Date as specified on each Tax Invoice. If full payment is not received by the Term Date a late collection and interest fee might be charged at the sole discretion of HHQ from the Term Date (at the Australian Tax Office daily rate). Ownership of supplied parts and equipment remain the property of HHQ until full payment is received.
Limited Warranty (“Warranty”)
The Limited Warranty applies only to the specific service, repair or replaced parts provided by HHQ. All Warranty claims must include a copy of the original HHQ invoice. All Warranty periods commence from the date on the related invoice. Prior to dispatch all equipment is tested under strict quality control processes and procedures. HHQ Warranty periods vary depending on each piece of equipment with the Warranty period stated on the invoice. HHQ offers a Warranty subject to the following conditions verifying that any claimed fault is due to material or production fault arising during the provided Warranty period. The Warranty is void if equipment is damaged, or failure of, the equipment in part or whole caused by any of the following:
- accidental, wilful or intentional damage
- failure to undertake our maintenance instructions
- negligent use of the equipment for purposes other than the designed purposes
- continued use beyond the initial fault becoming apparent or known
- application of inappropriate materials or solutions to clean equipment
- application of inappropriate materials or solutions to lubricate equipment
- sterilization above the specified maximum temperature and time period
- failure to correctly adjust air and / or water pressure, and / or electricity voltage to the equipment manufacturers stated requirements
- failure to drain or release air compressors air and water lines
- failure to replace compressors air filters
- foreign matter and debris such as dirt, debris, liquid or solutions entering the equipment
- failure to correctly maintain or service the equipment and connected equipment
- equipment use under abnormal environmental and operating conditions
- use of a third party service, repairs and alterations or use of accessories, components or spare parts other than used by HHQ.
Warranty Does NOT Cover
- general wear and tear
- jammed or bent burs
- blocked air or water lines
- blocked turbine or bearings
- coupling connector o-rings on handpieces or couplers break and chip and then become lodged, blocking air and water lines
- use of prophy jet powders can get sucked down the air-line and then sent back out into handpieces and air motors blocking them (always blow out air for a minimum of 30 seconds after use of prophy jet).
- cost of required scheduled maintenance, servicing or cleaning
- non approved Therapeutic Goods Administration Equipment
- consumable items such as bulbs/globes, gaskets, tubes, lubricants, threaded shafts and threaded screws and o- rings
- labour costs, damage to property, personal injury, loss of income, direct or indirect loss, consequential losses or any other expenses, consumables and / or accessories
- all Warranty claims must be registered directly with HHQ within the Warranty period
- partially or completely disassembled products will not be accepted for Warranty claim
- HHQ will cover the cost of valid Warranty claims excluding the cost of freight of the equipment to and from HHQ
- while in transit to or from HHQ equipment is at the owners risk and is not insured
- HHQ Warranty is not transferable and is offered only to the original invoice recipient
- Work performed under Warranty does not extend the original Warranty period in whole or in part
- HHQ will solely determine if any Warranty claim is approved or not approved subject to these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of the Victoria, Australia and the parties shall submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
In the event that one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions are rendered invalid because it contravenes any statute, regulation, by-law or order or otherwise contravenes or offends any provision of law or equity, that provision shall to the necessary extent be read down or excised from this agreement.
To Request A HHQ Warranty Claim
1. Make a copy of the original HHQ invoice relevant to the repaired or serviced equipment.
2. Obtain approval prior to sending in your equipment by calling HHQ On: 1300 101 404 or +61 3 9570 4362 and quote the invoice number and equipment serial number.
3. Send in the equipment as discussed with the HHQ representative.